Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A First Kiss



It is scary how much Noah grew the night Adair was born. When I saw him the next day in the hospital he was huge, and so were his diapers. We brought a baby home and suddenly he was so opinionated and dare I say a little bit aggressive. After two months he's finally starting to realize that Adair is not going back from where she came, and that we decided not to name her Kate. And so my journey into motherhood times two has begun, and things are finally returning to a new state of normalcy. Obviously I'm able to neglect my kids to join in on the blogging trend, especially since I've redone this first post three times. But I'm excited to share news with all our friends and family, just as soon as something actually happens. Until then........................

3 comments:

Warren&Ave said...

Oh my gosh - 11 lbs! She is adorable!! I wouldn't even recognize Noah - what a big boy :)

Averley

Maria said...

I can hardly wait to see what is on your next post!

The ApplegarthFamily said...

Congratulations! I found your blog on Crystal's. So fun to see how your family is growing. She's a doll!