Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Button Nose



I could post a cute picture of Adair everyday, and write about all her wonderful baby qualities. Like her buttonish nose and her kissable cheeks, and her inability to say "no" to everything I ask. Oh it could be so wonderful, but then I think I would start to feel a little bad about the lack of Noah blogging, and all the ways he makes me laugh and cry. Today I went into the kitchen to make breakfast (put the frozen waffles in the toaster), and when I came back into the living room, Adair had moved across the room. "How did she get over there?" I asked Noah, "she went for a ride" he told me. I hope she had fun on this ride. Maybe I shouldn't leave those two alone for a while.

5 comments:

merideth said...

lindsay she is so pretty and her hair is already gorgeous. i would love to have a dark hair baby like that. we miss you guys. i am still waondering about that ride she went on. hey how is the house coming along? anymore changes?

Melynda said...

Gotta Love Noah! It's good he is watching out for Adair and making sure she is entertained:)

Maria said...

Too cute.

SarahF said...

Adair is beautiful! LOL! I love that Noah took her for a ride. I'm sure it was the gentle baby kind of ride. :)

Maria said...

I just tagged you. Please go to our blog to see what you have to do. :) I know it is silly so I will not be offended if you don't do it.