Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Little UpDate

We just got back from a fabulous trip to Southern California, Disneyland, SeaWorld the Zoo the beach....yes, you can do that sort of thing when you're unemployed and homeless. It was so much fun, and of course knowing us we have really no pictures because our camera is packed away on a moving truck. We are so excited to move to our house this week and wanted to mention to all of you BYU fans, that we are going to live just one short mile north of the stadium. We will have plenty of space since we have no furniture for our basement, and an extra bathroom, and would love it if anyone came for a visit.
Now that Adair is definitely settled into being two, she has really improved her language skills. Now everytime I hold her hand across the street she yells "get off me!" and the other day before she chucked a toy a my face she shouted "TASTE THIS".

6 comments:

Jodee said...

It is so good to hear from you guys. We have been missing you out here and hoping you are all well. I am sure we will be seeing you soon, especially with foot ball season just around the corner, Ronnie is going to LOVE that!

jhoopes said...

Your post made me laugh! Cute Adair. What a fun trip to CA, too!

Maria said...

WE MISS YOU! Adair cracks me up. We need to visit soon.

FYI: Tanner keeps asking to play with Noah.

Melanie said...

What a fun trip! You'll have to let Pete know that the parking pass stopped working last Friday so Brandon is back on the bus...kind of a bummer...but it was great while it lasted!

My guess, based on where you live, is that you may be in the Ringgers ward. I kind of remember them saying they live just north of the stadium. Although it is Utah and you could live by them and be in a totally different stake.

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

so you do update your blog now and then! I will follow it to keep tabs. = ) miss you! did you get my email?

Maria said...

I think I speak for all your friends up here in Seattle. Please post something! We would love to hear about life in Provo.